+ They Say... Chivalry is Dead... +


"Girl, just let your hair down
Let's paint the whole town
Life is our playground, yeah
But I'm not a kid no more
So I must open doors and make you feel like the lady you are
My momma raised me to be classy, not flashy
I'm happy to please you
Though I can tell that's not what you're used to

And they say chivalry is dead
(Dead, Dead, Dead)
Girl, let a real man pick up the slack
And treat you with respect, yeah

And you don't have to love me
Love me, Love me
You don't have to love me
Love me, Love me..."

Nyah is Wearing... 
Admirable. Cotton Jumpsuit. Lucite  @Fairytale Forever Event
Amitomo. Shoulder Denim Jacket 
Cute Bytes -  Toddleedoo (baby) 

The Essentials... 
-Utopia- My Bowy Antlers 
.S&S. Little Rollers - Cooties
[Miseria] Sweetheart Bag 
Ad....


Sponsor... 

I LOVE this video! Check it out below I had to put it in because it is super duper cuteness! 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment