+ Pity Party +

"Did my invitations disappear
Why'd I put my heart on every cursive letter?
Tell me why the hell no one is here
Tell me what to do to make it all feel better

Maybe it's a cruel joke on me
Whatever, whatever
Just means there's way more cake for me
Forever, forever

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to
Cry if I want to (cry, cry, cry)
I'll cry until the candles burn down this place
I'll cry until my pity party's in flames..."

 Nyah is Wearing... 
 * {.:Little Stars.:} * Sweetie - Pandy Outfit
-Mesh Belly Top 
- Mesh Overall Skirt 
-Mesh Shoes 

The Essentials... 
[FPI] Bamboo Nom
*Tentacio* Retro Toys. Camera collar red  (Past Kawaii Project Gacha) 
TuTy's Ballerina DOUBLE BUNS HAIRSTYLE_ BLACK
Fawny - Among the Bamboo Forests.Panda Companion - 3 @ Kawaii Project (August Round) 

Sponsor...


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment