+ Slept So Long +


"Walking, waiting
Alone without a care
Hoping and hating
The things I can't bare
Did you think it's cool to walk right up
To take my life and fuck it up
Well did you, well did you

I see hell in your eyes
Taken in by surprise
Touching you makes me feel alive
Touching you makes me die inside

Walking, waiting
Alone without a care
Hoping and hating
The things I can't bare
Did ya think it's cool to walk right up
And take my life and fuck it
Well did you

I hate you!...."


Nyah is Wearing... 
. tiptoes - I Don't Care (unpacked)
[OMEGA] :FY: Ripped Thigh Highs (black)
** Must have the omega script for toddleedoo inside your mesh body** 

The Essentials...
(EPOQUE HAIR) Follower - Organic
++ DK ++ Candy Treat Backpack
.::AKA::. Blood Tears



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment