+ Don't be cruel +

"Girl...the only thing that matters in my life,
Is that I'm down for you and treat you right
You've got no cause to treat me cold as ice

Ohhhh, girl
As long as I've been giving my love to you
You should be giving me your love too
But you just keep on actin' just like a fool
You know it ain't cool

Don't be cruel
Cuz' I would never be that cruel to you
A no, oh a nooo
Don't be cruel
Girl you need to change your attitude
A no, oh
Don't be cruel"

 Nyah is Wearing... 
Admirable. Layered Joggers. Pink (Baby)

The Essentials... 
.::H.O.H.:: Nessa Dreads
.{Recess}. - My Pet Alien (Blue) @ ATLT-August Round 
{B.S} Baby Spikes South Beach (Store no longer open :(
Addams // BackPack (GROUP GIFT!!!


Sponsor... 

&




Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment