+ Inari +


OMG! So I LOVE LOVE LOVE my costumes and decided I would get back to them because at one point when I first started with my mommy all I wore was costumes hehe. So this weekend I am going to do costume posts! This is the first one... hope you like it! This costume is by Tic Tot Toe <3 they make really cute stuff and I just happened to be browsing costumes and found this, this outfit is inspired by the movie Inari, Konkon, Koi Iroha and the character I am portraying in the picture above is Inari.

"Inari is the main character. A middle school student. After saving a fox spirit from getting washed away in the river, she was granted with the power to change shape at will by uttering the phrase "Inari, Konkon". Later, it is hinted strongly that the power she received isn't just the power to change shape; she has also unconsciously used the divine power to make her hopes come true. After a series of events, during which she returns Uka's powers but develops her own, Inari has entered new god training so that she can control her divine power and live with it as a human. Outside of the gods, only Tōka and Kōji are aware of Inari's powers and her relationship with the gods.
Her name is a reference to Fushimi-Inari Station. She also got ridiculed during her childhood because she had the same name asFushimi Inari-taisha."  Link to information >>here<<"

Nyah is Wearing...
[TTT]  - Inari Kimono (Full outfit with tattoo, kimono, slippers, and umbrella) 
TRUTH HAIR Bea -  black & whites

The Essentials... 
**Cute Bytes** Romantic Eyes - ChestNut
- {Liluvies } - Sophia - Milk C (Skins No Longer Out) 
[D] oki - Inari set (Tail & Ears)
+ Spirit Fox Pet + ( Attachable Fox) 

Sim... 



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment