+ Piano +


"Oh oh (oh oh)
Oh oh (oh oh)
(There we go)
I could write a song on my new piano
I could sing about how love is a losing battle,
Not hard, (it's not hard)
It's not hard, (it's not hard)
It's not hard, (it's not hard)
And I could sing about cupid and a shooting arrow,
In the end, you'll find out that my heart was better,
Real hard, (real hard) it's so hard, (so hard)
Real hard, (real hard) it's not hard, (it's not hard)
But I'd rather make a song they can play on the radio babe
Makes you wanna dance, don't it make you wanna dance
But I'd rather make a song they can play on the radio babe
Makes you wanna grab your lover's hands"

Nyah is Wearing...
:*BABY*: Sugary Sweet
Schadenfreude Meat Piggie Wiggie A.K.A Misser Meaty

The Essentials...
*oh Daisies* Ultimate BinkyBoo-crown (Store No Longer Open :( )
:ForeverYoung: Freckles - 6
**Cute Bytes** Hand Poses
LPastel Lavender Bag (Gift

Props...
*MishMish* Cutie Moon - Computer
Boxed peeps (Gift)



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment