+ One of a Kind +



"I’m just wild and young
I’m just wild and young
Do it just for fun

(Hello) My name is me and choice
(Hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind
I’m a bear that can do a lot of tricks¹ — no, more like a fox²
(Hello, hello, hello) Yes sir, I’m one of a kind
I’m an annoying snob
Cause I’m quite expensive
(Get out)

Yes hyung, yes noona (whats wrong with you?)
Ah, I’m just bored (hello?)
Yes hyung, yes noona, (what’s wrong with you?)
I’m sorry that I’m so popular"

Nyah 1 is Wearing...
[high v.] (td baby) bear hoody grey @ All The Little Things
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Toddler Ice Skates
Little Closet - Lacey Leggings Coal (Natural Pack)

Nyah 2 is Wearing... 
[high v.] (td baby) bear hoody brown @All The LIttle Things 
Turducken ToddleeDoo - Toddler Ice Skates
Little Closet - Lacey Leggings Coco (Natural Pack)

The Essentials...
[^.^Ayashi^.^] Kirito hair-Basic set
{S0NG} :: Luna~ Dark Grey Eye


The Sponsor...




Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment