At last I see the light...


"All those days
Watching from the windows
All those years
Outside looking in
All that time
Never even knowing
Just how blind I've been

Now I'm here
Blinking in the starlight
Now I'm here
Suddenly I see
Standing here
It's oh, so clear
I'm where I'm meant to be"


Nyah is wearing.... 
*Baby Pie* Spring Fling Toddleedoo Dress Set - Dandelions
:ForeverYoung: Freckles 
Pure Poison - Faunia Mask @ Fantasy Gatcha 
Truth Hair - Bebe Reds
Yasum *Mesh* Wings @ Fantasy Gatcha 
______________________________________________________________
Mia is wearing.... 
Skin: Essence Wednesday 
Lips: .random.matter.- Glossy Chapstick- Anchor
eyes: [Buzz] Ardent Eyes Angel @ Kustom9
Eyeshadow: C h a r y.- Neon Liner 
Hair: Spellbound- Serenity 
Dress: *BOOM* Ardour Dress @ Collabor88 
Hands & Feet: Slink
Ears: AITUI- Elf Ear Long- 
Headband: .Pekka. Barbed wired crown
Piercing: .Pekka. Worthy Unisex 
Necklace: [Mandala] Ero-sensei 
Bracelets : [Mandala] (Male) SINRA2

Sim: Mystara



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment