Im Beaming....




"I get my energy from my inner G
I be in outer space but I got inner peace
So tell my enemies that they can't injure me
I know that irritate, you have my sympathies
Well you should protestyeah you should picket me
I'm on a losing strike, I'm on a winning streak
I'm out at left field, I'm speaking mentally
But that's a better place than where the benches be
I'm feeling really good, me and my different beat
Me and my different drummerhe play the timpanis
See that's what got me here, you hearing me
Me on my "black man in the future" mode, call me Billy Dee
See I'm just forward looking, that's how I really see
See while you Valentines, I'm thinking Christmas trees
And that's how this would be even at Micky D's

Semi-colon, closed parentheses"       
 Nyah is Wearing...
"XY -- The Lament - Pyro (100L Closing Sale) 
Sassy Bewtique. Lets Be Nerdy (Blk)
Sassy Bewtique. My Name CrewNeck 
::FY:: Baby Teeth - Missing Front Teeth 
:Forever Young: Freckles 
[Dolly] Elven Ears 
[FL] The Hundred Hi Spiked 


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment