It beats only for you.....



"I can't buy your love, don't even wanna try.
Sometimes the truth won't make you happy, still I'm not gonna lie.
But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you.

I know I'm far from perfect, nothin' like your entourage
I can't grant you any wishes, I won't promise you the stars.
But don't ever question if my heart beats only for you, it beats only for you."

Nyah is wearing..
Little Closet - Cardi Combo - Grayscale Pack 
Unorthodox Nipsey Braids Black 

Little Closet - Light Wash Denim Shorts
[Gos] GTFO Boots in Stone 
____________________________________________________________

Big Brudder is wearing... 
tatttoo-reckless- remember the dead tmd -DAPPA-
pants- just cool unisexed get zooked jeans dark black [JuSt CoOl]
underwear-avoid pokemon briefs [Buried]
shirt-aridoki- drogo mens v-neck tshirt Aridoki
shoes- gb wt hc studs black ::Gabriel:: MainStore
__________________________________________________________
Poses / Props
Little Moments - Big Bro Time 


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment