+ Puppy's now lets get in Formation +


"What happened after New Orleans?
B***, I'm back by popular demand

Y'all haters corny with that Illuminati mess
Paparazzi, catch my fly, and my cocky fresh
I'm so reckless when I rock my Givenchy dress (stylin')
I'm so possessive so I rock his Roc necklaces
My daddy Alabama, Momma Louisiana
You mix that n**** with that Creole make a Texas bama
I like my baby heir with baby hair and afros
I like my n**** nose with Jackson Five nostrils
Earned all this money but they never take the country out me
I got a hot sauce in my bag, swag.."
(Please note that I bleeped out the curse words for the song lyrics, 
however the music below still has the curse words in it

  Nyah is Wearing....
~*Buglets*~ TD Lovebug @ Color Me Cute

 The Essentials...
.::H.O.H.:: Liddle Mya Puffs
:*BABY*: Sweet Ring Set - TODDLEEDOO - Pink
:*BABY*: Chic Earrings

 Props...
Jian Puff Pups :: White Puff @ Gacha Store on MP
Jian Puff Pups RARE :: Puff Wagon Express @Gacha Store on MP



Sponsor....



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment