+ Consideration +

"I come fluttering in from Neverland
Time could never stop me, no, no, no, no
I know you try to
I come riding in on a pale white horse
Sending out ice to less fortunate
I do advise you
Run it back, run it on back
When you're breaking it down for me
Cause I can hear you two times
Run it on back, will it ever make sense to me?


I got to do things
My own way darling
Will you ever let me?
Will you ever respect me? No
Do things my own way darling
You should just let me
Why you will never let me grow?


When I look outside my window
I can't get no peace of mind
When I look outside my window
I can't get no peace of mind..."


 Nyah is Wearing... 
* {.:Little Stars.:} * Eloise Romper - Lavender 
Limited mesh edition, 8 colors available!
-Mesh Romper
-Mary Janes
-Bows
-Socks hud & ruffles

The Essentials... 
.::H.O.H.:: Liddle Taylor Dookie Buns
.::H.O.H.:: Remy Jazel Weave
[M] Dipped Icrecream // CCH Item

Props...
[M] 'Cake Lies' Wall Art // Blue

Sponsor... 




Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment