+ Can't Sleep Love +

"Uh-huh
Yeah!
Tell me am I going crazy? (Uh-huh)
Tell me have I lost my mind? (Yeah!)
Am I just afraid of lovin'? (Uh-huh)
Or am I not the lovin' kind? (Yeah!)

Kissin' in the moonlight
Movies on a late night
Gettin' old
(Uh-huh)

I've been there, done that
Supposed to be hot
But it's just cold
(Yeah!)

Somebody wake up my heart
Light me up
Set fire to my soul, yeah (Uh-huh)
Cause' I can't do it anymore (Yeah!)

Gimme that can't sleep love
(Gimme that can't sleep)
I want that can't sleep love
(Gimme that can't sleep)...."


Nyah is Wearing.... 
[FAD] Mecca Dress Wish Wine @ BabiiGlam Event & Mainstore

[FAD] Mecca Dress Aztec Blue BabiiGlam Event & Mainstore

 [FAD] Mecca Dress Egypt Teal BabiiGlam Event & Mainstore

The Essentials.... 
.::H.O.H.:: Liddle Sunny French Braid
::MA:: Kids & Baby Flat Boots "tUggS" - V1.0
{C*K} Lacie Modest Leggings - Black and White Toddleedoo

Sponsor...



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment