+ Candlxs +


"Drift off, meet after dark
Leave what you love with a head full of art
Run to the sun to wherever you are
Swear to your moon with a cross on my heart
Swallow my thoughts, let's get lost in the sparks
Of whatever this is
I'm devoted to you, babe, affection is risk
But do you have my heart? That's a definite yes
Starlight, the beauty, the visage is bliss
Nature, you're gloomy, perception is lit
I can see you and me, struggling beautifully
Paint the whole scene with good head and good, uh
(Just can we dance forever?)
(C-c-can we dance forever?)

[Verse 2]
I think I'm obsessed with you
If the world was ending soon
I don't think that I could take it
Yo, what's the point in messing around
If we both know what we've found
Forever, baby, we could make it
You say..... "


Nyah is Wearing....
. tiptoes - Tiny Fox 

The Essentials... 
.::H.O.H.:: Emani Hair
*Epic* Kawaii Creepy Cat Backpack! {Sherbet} RS
[BUC] iWalk Pro


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment