+ Momma and Baby Bunny +



I was asked to blog this brand new room set from Heart Homes & Aphrodite! This nursery comes with poses for parents and children of all sizes. The furniture is highly details and well put together. It comes with a rocking chair, changing table, rocking with owl pillow, and owl bookshelf....


I recruited my mommy to help me with a pose that I thought was super adorable. We haven't done a photo shoot together in forrrrrrrrrrrrreva and because it was a family pose I had to ask my mommy. It must have been fate because she logged on as soon as I was prepared to start taking my pictures for this post.


This room set also features another picture book shelf, crib, owl plushie with poses, rug, and a newborn nursery crib. 

Nyah Bunny is Wearing... 
~BBL~ Tabby Outfit 

The Essentials... 
.::H.O.H.:: Remy Jazel Weave
.::H.O.H.:: Bow Crazy Braid 

Mommy Bunny is Wearing....
Find info here on my mommys blog

Props...
<HEART HOMES> "My sweet baby owl" Nursery @ Room69

#Selfie...

Sponsor... 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment