+ U. N. I. T. Y +

"U.N.I.T.Y. (Yeah)
U.N.I.T.Y. (This for Unity)
U.N.I.T.Y. (Aye turn that shit up Irv)
U.N.I.T.Y. (Yeah)

Who you callin' a b***?!
M***** watch ya mouth when you approach me
I'm from Brooklynn so you know I send 'em shots like Ginobili
I don't play around ain't no p*** in mi sangre
I use to play the lobby man I put that on mi madre
Look how much a n*** came up from flippin' the birds
I'm in the spot that I earned now I can tell you concerned
I'm doin' records with Irv, I got your chick on the curb
Waitin' for Ubers just to scoop her, drop her off in burbs to mi Casa
Young fly n**** doin' good
I can teach lower niggas how to make it out the hood
I'm OG; Now give me the beat and watch you end up deceased
They say I'm way too lyrical
I say you niggas is sleep! Imma beast!
Throw me in water and watch me swim with the sharks
I'm the only one bitin' all you n**** is bark with no heart
This for my city give it up for Biggie (U.N.I.T.Y)
And you know I brought my b**** with me (U.N.I.T.Y)
So What's Up?!..."
**I have bleeped out the cusswords in the lyrics, please 
keep in mind that the video below is not censored** 

Nyah is Wearing... 
Nurp! Layer T Green - Baby
Nurp! Designer Scarf Black - Baby 
Nurp! Blk Drop Crotch Pants - Baby

The Essentials... 
Havana-Sneakers_Black
:::LP::: MOSHE_Shades-Black
Frontline Versace Bag 

Sponsor... 



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment