+ Don't Play With Her.... +

"Don't
Don't play with her don't be dishonest
Still not understanding this logic
Aye, I'm back and I'm better
I want you bad as ever
Don't let me just let up
I want to give you better
Baby it's whatever
Somebody gotta step up
Girl I'm that somebody
So I'm Next up

Be d**** if I let him catch up
It's easy to see that you're fed up
I am on a whole 'nother level
Girl he only f*** you over cause you let him..."

 Nyah is Wearing...
{s.o} joggers // black
//NVRMD\\ Tommy Girl Bra - Black
[B.s] Supa HighTops Ruf Black (Store Closed)

The Essentials...
.::H.O.H.:: Liddle Sunny French Braid
ShSh: Elemental Hoops (Store Closed)
Pink Acid "Stars In Her Eyes" Kaleidoscope Glasses - Blk Future



 ** Lyrics on the page have been changed, bleeping out cuss words... please keep in mind that the video itself is not clean** 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment