+ The Outing +

So my mommy hired a baby sitter Mister Dyl Pickle le sigh. I don't appreciate this I am two years old dangit! I am a grown baby! When he wasn't looking I put a KFC bucket on his head hehe, it backfired though because he has been saying I like chicken for the pass hour. He wanted to go on a field trip... I obviously had no choice because I was stuck in a stroller contraption... Mommy's idea. 


 He took me to Mermaid Cove at the Lil Big Me sim.. I was excited but I had to be a "G" I couldn't show weakness! You know being a grown baby and all... I tried to see if mommy was coming and I asked repeatedly because I couldn't see over his big head but he just kept saying I like chicken -facepalms- .... SOOOOOO! I had to show him who was boss... and threw a tantrum...not my best moment but im a "G" I don't care, DON'T TEST MY AUTHORITAY!

Despite my "G"-ness mommy wasn't there and I kind of cried... don't tell anybody or I shoot you with my nerf guns! 

Nyah is Wearing... 
* {.:Little Stars.:} * Elise - Brown Outfit

The Essentials... 
Mezzo by : Puft : Hair

Props.... 
Neverland - Avatar attachable Buggy - Princess v2.6
<:*BoOgErS*:> Noodles Bear @ The Arcade 
<:*BoOgErS*:> Cuddle Bears Gift @ The Arcade

Sim... 

Sponsor...

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment