+ Flying SOlo +

"Departure time 7:30
I'm packed and ready to go
First class ticket outta here
I think it's time,
To put it back in gear,
No more standing by,
I'm tryin to stay clear

Turbulence got me nervous,
I should have never flown
Scared when you
Fly alone again
You know the atmosphere
Wasn't perfect
I'm thinkin to myself
Was it worth it..."

Nyah is Wearing... 
tiptoes - Candy Unicorn (unpacked)
-Mesh Jacket w/Shirt 
-Mesh Shorts 
-Hud driven leggings

The Essentials... 
Sexy Goddess Ratchet Pt2

Props... 
+Half-Deer+ Shiba Inu - Sit Stay(rez) @ The Arcade (September Round) 
{what next} Wearable Airplane - Pink Comet (boxed) @ The Arcade (September Round) 
<:*BoOgErS*:> Pizza Bear @ The Arcade (September Round) 

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment