+ MAMA +

"You taught me everything
And everything you've given me
I always keep it inside
You're the driving force in my life, yeah

There isn't anything
Or anyone that I can be
And it just wouldn't feel right
If I didn't have you by my side

You were there for me to love and care for me
When skies were grey
Whenever I was down
You were always there to comfort me
And no one else can be what you have been to me
You will always be
You will always be the girl in my life
For all times

Mama, mama, you know I love you
Oh you know I love you
Mama, mama, you're the queen of my heart
Your love is like tears from the stars
Mama, I just want you to know
Lovin' you is like food to my soul..."

Nyah is Wearing... 
Admirable. FindTheNarwhal Dress. Lime

The Essentials... 
H.O.H Emani Braids
[UMEBOSHI] Castor Glasses -Black-
* {.:Little Stars.:} * Lulu Leggings ( HUD)
[MODA] SOPHIE STUDDED FLATS

Props... 
[SC] Say Cheese! ~To The Moon and Back~ (Sign no longer available in store/MP

Sponsors... 

&



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment