+ Millenium +


"Me and everything around me, is unstable like Chernobyl
Ready to go at any moment, jumpin like a pogo stick
I never lived up to my expectations, so I accept the patience
Expect the worse but now I'm pacin
Back and forth, inside, I'm melting like water on wicked bitches
A monster truck done came and ran over my picket fences
I had the best of life in my clinches but monkey wrenches was thrown
Like chairs kings sit on, my prayers seem to long
I fall asleep before the endin, don't even get to say Amen
I hope He understand I be on bended knees
At times, I think I'm crazy, so I say forget it
Or maybe it's the devil infiltrating and like Riddick...Bowe
I've been fighting this since them fetus days
I count from one to twenty, when I'm through, repeat the phrase
It's just a phase, it's gon all pass, but that gets old too
I'm weakening like a deacon doin dirt
What am I supposed to do?"


Nyah is wearing... 
*-*Purretes*-* Cute Alien Limited Edition(box) @ Dream Kids Mall 
Comes with... 
Frilly Mesh Dress
Headband (As seen on Monster)
Mesh Shorts
Platform Jellies 

 Props....
Alouette - Cardboard Rocketship & Aliens (AD)
Sweet Baby - Flying Saucer - Pink Purple

Sponsor....❤


Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment