+ Famous Girl +

"Yea woulda said you're so amazing
So how could you be so heartless girl?
"Live Your Life" take T.I.-M-E
"Day and Night" just like Kid Cudi
You'll think of me, you will oh
Drake would say that you're "The Best He Ever Had"
Rumors come and go but you keep your shadow
Everywhere you go, it follows
Can't understand I still love you
(Watch the thugs talk about this one)
Cause I thought I found the right woman
There were other guys who thought the same thing about her
Like, damn you let me down, down, down
You're famous girl for breaking hearts
You're famous girl, girl, girl
You're famous girl, girl, girl
You're famous girl, girl, girl
Shoulda known you'd break my heart, heart, heart..."

Nyah is Wearing....
::FY:: Harem Pants (baby) purple
::FY:: Indian Summer Tank (b) purple
jk: baby jesus sandals - snow

The Essentials... 
.::H.O.H.:: Brat Bun
-Likeli- _Sajahda [BlendKinky] HAIR
.tsg. Shy Megane - White


Amore is Wearing... 
Pink Floral Jumper (An Amore Creation) 
Pink Floral Beach Hat (An Amore Creation) 
*-* Baby *-* CandyPop Sneakers






Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment