+ Unbreakable Smile +


"La da da da dee, you’re not breaking me
La de da da da, ain’t got time for ya
La da da da dee, you won’t shatter me
La de da da da, got an unbreakable smile

Somebody told me fame is a disease
You start singing the blues when you start seeing the green
But I think it's all about what you choose
The way you live your life, depends on you
That’s when I realized I wanna make a difference
Change other people’s lives, give hope, even for a moment
Use my name for good and change the game I could
Because to make it you think I gotta act a certain way,
Be a little bit insane, live a little, it's okay
I guess we have different definitions of living, but you’ll twist my words anyway
You’ll say that I’m naive, like I don’t have a past,
You're the one being deceived, I see right behind the mask/match
Tryna to stir me up and get me mad

I smile because happiness is all I have

La da da da dee, you’re not breaking me
La de da da da, ain’t got time for ya
La da da da dee, you won’t shatter me
La de da da da, got an unbreakable smile"

_________________________________________________________________________________

I am currently sporting this super cute fit from Purretes. This fit is featured at the Dream Kids event! there are MANY different ways to mix and match this outfit there will also be jeans, ruched pants, sneaks, hi-top sneaks, sweatshirt, & frilly top. You will absolutely love this gatcha. I didn't want to do all of the outfits in one post because they are JUST THAT CUTE! Keep your eye out for more outfits! Love you phashionistas.

-Mini Capone a.k.a Mini Phashionista

Nyah is Wearing.. 
*-*Purretes*-* Mariposa Top @ Dream Kids
*-*Purretes*-* Mariposa Shorts @ Dream Kids

*-*Purretes*-* Mariposa Gladiator Sandals @ Dream Kids 

The Essentials...
“”D!va”” Hair “Bambi” (Type B) (Ruby) (Group Gift)
Birdy – Veggie Pals – Panicky Parsnip

Sponsors...
 &



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment