+ Who I am +


"I know I can reach the top of the world
be all I am i'd be so beautiful
if only...
I could be brave and I could be strong
I would know where I belong
if only

I wanna feel free to be who I am
what I'm about is more than I've been
ready to show the world who I am 
stop letting out or I won't lean in
and find my own place to stand
So I could be who I am
oh yeah...."


Nyah is Wearing.. 
Little Closet - Dolly Dress - Pink @ La Boutique
[AMITOMO] Hyo Skin 

The Essentials.. 
[ Love Soul ] Hair*081*Jet Black
[PXL] OpenMouth Pro v2.0 (Baby)
Just Magnetized - Visage Beauty Marks set 04
+Half-Deer+ Spring Eternal - Chantilly Wings (wear) @ The Arcade
+Half-Deer+ Dik-Dik - Strawberry @ The Arcade

Props... 
+Half-Deer+ Spring Eternal - Tree Stump Garden @ The Arcade
+Half-Deer+ Spring Eternal - Book of the Dragonfly (rez) @ The Arcade



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment