+ MineCraft +




After a small mishap with my computer... pictures that magically decided to delete themselves and my slight ADHD I finaly................... got a blog post together! YAY!

I am wearing My Baby Style! Who is that handsome boy up there in the first picture?? That's Nyah! hehe,

My Baby Style came out with some super cute gatcha items I am excited because they gave me the Minecraft fit! yay \o/ I like dressing like a boi sometimes its fun! Just like my daddy <3

Nyah is wearing.... 
My Baby Style: Minecraft Hoodie RARE

The Essentials... 
[taketomi]_Tatsuya_Brown
:: FY :: Baby Teeth - For Open Mouth 
**Cute Bytes** Romantic Eyes

Props...
Vendor Atari [ MESH ]
Mine craft living room set
  Comes with - Book Shelf, Pig Table & Chair

Sponsor... ❤


That's all folks....

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment