+ Magical Unicorn +

I AM A MAGICAL UNICORN! I adore this outfit, it is super cute and I rarely get a chance to wear purple! So I am super excited for this blog post. I didn't want to do too much for it I just wanted to show the cuteness that is this outfit! If you haven't gotten your fit yet I don't know what you are waiting for. My new pug in a cup stole my headband, I think he wanted to be a mini phashionista too. Hopefully he wont break it!!! I promised myself I wouldn't cry which as you can see isn't working.
What do you think? 

Nyah is Wearing... 
*.*Purretes*.* Little Galaxy TD /Facebook Fan Fit
-Mesh Unicorn Dress
-Glasses
-Boots
-Flower Head Band

The Essentials... 
Aibeat *Vazuu * jetblack

Props... 
*MishMish* Pugs Love TV - The one with the pug @ The Arcade 

Sponsor... ❤

Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment