+ Break Away ; Purretes Easter Hunt! +


"Grew up in a small town
And when the rain would fall down
I'd just stare out my window

Dreaming of what could be
And if I'd end up happy
I would pray

Trying hard to reach out
But when I'd try to speak out
Felt like no one could hear me

Wanted to belong here
But something felt so wrong here
So I pray
I could breakaway

I'll spread my wings and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes 'til I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish, take a chance, make a change
And breakaway..."



Nyah is wearing… 
Egg#1 *-* Purretes*-* ALL Sizes @ Dream Kids Mall Easter Hunt (March 12 - April 12)
-Head Boppers Bunny Glam
Egg#11 *-* Purretes*-* ALL Sizes @ Dream Kids Mall Easter Hunt (March 12 - April 12
-Necklace Bunny with Egg 

Egg#13 *-* Purretes*-* Toddleedoo @ Dream Kids Mall Easter Hunt (March 12 - April 12)
-Happy Easter Slip Ons 
-Happy Easter Pants (mesh) 

-Happy Easter Shirt (mesh) 





The Essentials... 
H.O.H - Lil DD Hair

[RI] Clutch your bunny (Purple) 
**Cute Bytes** Romantic Eyes 
::FY:: Baby Teeth 

Sponsor...





Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment