+ Twinkle Twinkle +

"The twinkle, twinkle
The twinkle, twinkle

Even when hidden, I twinkle, what can be done?
I stand out completely
Even when shrouded in a veil
I twinkle, it’s obvious

All the other people also
like me because I shine
I have to always be on watch
You’re the one who stole the jewel

Keep watch of my surroundings for me all the time
Circle around only me
Please don’t take your eyes off me
Fall into my charms...."


 Nyah is wearing........
{Lil Big Me} Eyelet Overalls Outfit

The Essentials...
::FY:: Amirah Skin Tone 5 Carob
*booN UDE609 hair (Braided bun) 
*booN hairpieces TANA01 (Bangs)
Chus! Hime Gal Eyes
.tsg. Chu Lips - Pudding
[TTT] Puppy Backpack @ The Woodlands

Props....
Alouette - Kawaii Snow Monster - Green @ The Woodlands
::GB::Doll bear (Black) (Box) 
Turducken - My Little Arm Chair - Pink
McSquishy - A.I.F HUSKY_WOOLY_COAT_BAT_v027
Wooden Toy Sword (Gift from my bestie :D)





Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment