+ Photo Shoot #1 +


Okay so I got a bit carried away with photos for this week, I basically had mini photo shoots in my room with every possible angle and about 50 different outfits! I love clothes, I always underestimate how much until I get on a roll and its like OMGLOB!!! Lol anyways enough rambling, I have another super cute Lil Big Me outfit for you! This outfit comes with mesh shorts, hud worn tank top, pearl necklace, sneakers and a head bow to complete the look. These tanks actually come in a couple different colors which makes this outfit even more epic than it was a few moments ago! Because you could purchase the tanks tops and just wear the same shorts with different color shirts! I love it, simple yet epic per usual. On to the credits... 


Nyah is Wearing.. 
{Lil Big Me} Lacey Zoe Outfit 

Sponsor....❤

The Essentials..
.::H.O.H.:: Lil Stink Braids Black
:*BABY*: Binky Mommys Girl PK

Props...
Alchemy - Abominable Snow Baby - Pink

As explained above, Lil Big  Me also came out with a tank top pack which features a  few different colors. look below for a picture of a few of the colors, a preview of the back and a Taxi to the Lil Big Me store! Enjoy Phashionistas ❤

Extra Extra....
{Lil Big Me} Lacey Zoe Tanks 




Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment