+ Monster +




"You were my conscience, so solid, now you're like water
And we started drowning, not like we'd sink any further
But I let my heart go, it's somewhere down at the bottom
But I'll get a new one and come back for the hope that you've stolen

I'll stop the whole world, I'll stop the whole world
From turning into a monster eating us alive
Don't you ever wonder how we survive?
Well now that you're gone, the world is ours

O-oh uh-oh uh o-oh uh-oh

I'm only human, I've got a skeleton in me
But I'm not the villain, despite what you're always preaching.
Call me a traitor, I'm just collecting your victims
And they're getting stronger
I hear them calling."



Nyah 1 is Wearing.. 
t.O. Bluebelle - White  (Boxed)

The Essentials... 
~Tableau Vivant~ Celestia - Basics (unpacked)
TuTy's Runway to the moon - Etherial with Zip 
antielle. Diamond Virgin -Eyes, Tattoos, Jewels-
~*By Snow*~ Dolly Eyes (Blind)

_____________________________________________________________

Nyah 2 is Wearing.. 
t.O. Princess of the Night Dress (Boxed)

The Essentials... 
~Tableau Vivant~ Snowdrift - B&W (unpacked)
antielle. Diamond Virgin -Eyes, Tattoos, Jewels-
{S0NG} :: Toki // Zombie Eye
[ni.Ju] Flesh Eater Teeth 
.r.M. Eyes/Face Fade 
~CLD ~ bloody mouth (As seen in CLD  Bloody Massacre Set) 


Sim... 



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment