+ Stress +

Okay so, work is doing what its supposed to do I suppose, stressing me out lol. Along with other things contributing to my mood, I haven't wanted to do much but sleep, so my blog has been neglected unfortunately. I definitely do miss blogging and love it a lot I just have to get back into a groove of course, it seems every time I take a break there is this lull when I want to get started again. Seeing as it is the weekend and a Sunday morning I feel a lot different then I did during the week, I had my time to rest I didn't have to speak with a hundred people a day and answer questions, there were no million emails waiting for me just my lovely bed this weekend and it was greatly appreciated I will say that. So after unwinding and getting my mind right I am back to blogging and though I still want to roll over and curl up in a ball this is what I miss so here goes starting my week off right with this blog post. I absolutely love Kids Labz I have been purchasing their items for a long time actually, as I have stated in a previous post when I first started with my sl mom all I wore were costumes and when I stumbled across Kids Labz for the first time they were mostly all I wore lol. So this has been sitting in my closet for a while now but it expresses everything really about how I have been feeling lately towards work.


Nyah is Wearing.... 
::KidzLabz:: Off to work TODDLEEDOO (Unfortunately I was unable to link the outfit as it looks like KidzLabz is no longer open, just on MP here)
HOMAGE -- Torin : Noir[Half Up]

The Essentials.... 
~ToddleeDoo - BabyGirl (v.2.8)
:ForeverYoung: Freckles - 6



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment