+ Not Spring, Love, or Cherry Blossoms +




"Bulky brown coat that I wore all winter long

I hid myself in the coat and walked fast

But people told me why I’m still in winter
Then I looked around, spring is here

There’s no one who can walk with me,

Holding hands together

The sweet spring wind is so mean to me
Everyone but me is in love, singing spring songs

Flowers are blooming before my eyes

I want to hear something else
Not the story that will just sweep through

Not spring, love or cherry blossoms

Not spring, love or cherry blossoms

Not spring, love or cherry blossoms"

Nyah 1 is Wearing... 
*Milk* Hair~ Spacecake *Black*
{Lil Big Me} Payton Jammies

Nyah 2 is Wearing... 
[LeLutka]-COLLEEN hair/Naturals
{Lil Big Me} Jessi Jammies

The Essentials.... 
.tsg. Hope :: B tone :: NoBust :: Brown :: T - Soft Body (MY NEW SKIN!!!!!!!! LOVE IT! <3)
*Milk* Odd Beauty Freckles. (Inside *Milk* Hair! You're CooL *Blacks* and other hairs) 



Share this:

JOIN CONVERSATION

    Blogger Comment

0 +Comments+:

Post a Comment